Swing Out equipment rack 84H x 18.5D 43U space saver - PXID-452
84"H x 18"D closed x 19" Mtg. This unique design is compact and space saving. Swings open. Can also take shelves (sold separately and top mounted basket sold separately). Can bolt to floor and swing open. Has casters.
Rack is 84" High x 18.5" Deep x 34. 38" Wide x 19" Equipment Mtg. Width
- New Free Standing Swing Rack. Innovative design provides easy access to the rear of the rack mounted equipment in a free standing environment.
- Primarily used in areas where space is limited and rear access is essential. Manufactured from 12 ga. cold rolled steel. 43U of 19" equipment mounting tapped 10-32.
- Casters when open support 150lbs. If not using casters and bolted down closed then 500 lb. load capacity.
14-3.5" x 3.75" cable management access openings on the front of the rack provide
for 183.75 square inches of cable openings. Picture shows knocked out holes and top mounted
wire basket showing Blue PepX cable running down the inside rail of rack. These holes are part
of the rack rail.
- Equipment mounting is EIA-310-D compliant with a 4" deep upright channel. Each rack includes assembly instructions from the factory and 80 mounting screws.
- Left or Right: Can be assembled as either a left or right hinged opening. Locking frame can be released with a lift and turn latch mechanism. Rack can be positioned as close as 7" from wall.
- Equipment up to 18.5" deep can be pivoted 90 degrees to the right or left.
- Cable Routing: Either top or bottom cable routing.
- Friction lock - is included to help prevent rack movement while servicing.
- Knocked out holes in side rails: Picture above shows the knockout holes in the rails and it shows BLUE PepX cable how it can be run down from the optional top basket into the side rails.
- Can Be Side Stacked: - racks can be bolted side to side.
- Shipping Choices: - If you wish to use your own UPS or FEDEX account then you must email to us your authorization,name and account number to do so.
- Bolt to floor - top right picture shows rack in open position
the right portion of the rack without the wheel is bolted to the floor.
You can also see a optional shelf mounted in the rack near the bottom. Rack comes empty (unloaded).
Installers and Professionals don't spend more than you have to....
We have your Swing out equipment racks, server racks and cabling needs covered.
Rack comes skided unassembled for shipping and portability, purchaser must have more then one person with capabilities for handling heavy rack items - assembly is required by purchaser.
Are you a reseller or distributor?
- OEM Relabeling available based on certain criteria.
- Order with confidence YOU'RE GETTTING THE BEST of the best...